- Calendar of events for the Academic year 2023-2024
- List of Holidays 2023-2024
- Month-wise working days for the Academic Year 2023-24
- A chart of monthly co-curricular competitions for 1 Std. to 10 Std – Session 2023-24
- LIST OF LANGUAGE CLUB ACTIVITIES FOR THE A.Y 2023-2024
- Every Student should be in the school premises on time. Particular attention should be paid to wearing correct and prescribed dress, cleanliness and smart turn out.
- Girls should use white ribbons/hair bands only.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against late comers and improperly dressed students.
- Children must not leave the school premises during class hours without prior permission of the Principal and the Class Teacher.
- Parents/Guardians are requested not to disturb their child while classes are in session. In case of emergency, parents should come personally or send an authorized person with a request letter.
- Application for leave during the last few days of any term or during examinations will not be entertained. In case of illness, students must produce a medical certificate.
- Students or teachers are not allowed to distribute chocolates, sweets and gift articles in the school.
Prepare your child for school. Help your child bloom
- Parents should have a positive attitude towards school, teachers, education and learning.
- Encourage your child to speak in English.
- Help your child in finishing school work.
- Familiarize your child with the books given from the school.
- Encourage your child to participate in home activities such as dressing and undressing, arranging books, wearing tie and footwear, etc., and develop good eating habits.
- Give importance to your child’s personal health and hygiene.
- Encourage your child to read good books, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Make your child aware of her/his surroundings.
- Suggest watching good educational programmes on television.
- Encourage your child to explore and study by using five senses – Touch, Feel, Smell, See and Hear.
Om! Lead me from untruth to Truth,
from darkness to Light
and from death to Immortality
Coming together is a BEGINNING
Keeping together is PROGRESS
Going together is SUCCESS
TENTATIVE TIME- TABLE FOR EVALUATIONS IN 2023-24 FOR CLASSES I STD TO X STD
|Types of Evaluation||Tentative Dates|
|Periodic Test-1 for IX Std & X Std.
Periodic Test-1 for I Std to VIII Std.
|3rd week of June-2023
2nd Week of July-2023
|Periodic Test -2 I Std to X Std.||3rd week of August-2023|
|Mid –Term/Term-1 Examinations I Std to X Std.||1st week of October-2023|
|Periodic Test -3 I Std to X Std.||2nd week of December-2023|
|First Pre-board Exam for X Std.||1st Week of January-2024|
|Second Pre-board Exam for X Std and
Preparatory Exam for IX Std.
|4th Week of January-2024|
|Periodic Test -4 for I to VIII Std and
Third Pre-board Exam for X Std.
|1st Week of February-2024|
|Annual Examinations for IX Std.||3rd Week of February-2024|
|Annual Examinations for I Std to VIII Std.||3rd week of March-2024|
|Results of 2023-24 Session : 05-04-2024, Friday|