- List of Holidays 2016-2017
- Month-wise working days for the Academic Year 2016-17
- A chart of monthly co-curricular competitions for Pre KG, LKG & UKG – Session 2016-17
- A chart of monthly co-curricular competitions for 1 Std. to VII Std – Session 2016-17
- Every Student should be in the school premises on time. Particular attention should be paid to wearing correct and prescribed dress, cleanliness and smart turn out.
- Girls should use white ribbons/hair bands only.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against late comers and improperly dressed students.
- Children must not leave the school premises during class hours without prior permission of the Principal and the Class Teacher.
- Parents/Guardians are requested not to disturb their child while classes are in session. In case of emergency, parents should come personally or send an authorized person with a request letter.
- Application for leave during the last few days of any term or during examinations will not be entertained. In case of illness, students must produce a medical certificate.
- Students or teachers are not allowed to distribute chocolates, sweets and gift articles in the school.
- Parents should have a positive attitude towards school, teachers, education and learning.
- Encourage your child to speak in English.
- Help your child in finishing school work.
- Familiarize your child with the books given from the school.
- Encourage your child to participate in home activities such as dressing and undressing, arranging books, wearing tie and footwear, etc., and develop good eating habits.
- Give importance to your child’s personal health and hygiene.
- Encourage your child to read good books, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Make your child aware of her/his surroundings.
- Suggest watching good educational programmes on television.
- Encourage your child to explore and study by using five senses – Touch, Feel, Smell, See and Hear.
Prepare your child for school. Help your child bloom
Om! Lead me from untruth to Truth,
from darkness to Light
and from death to Immortality
Coming together is a BEGINNING
Keeping together is PROGRESS
Going together is SUCCESS
Tentative Time-Table for Assessments (From I Std to VII Std)
Formative Assessment I – First Week of July 2016
Formative Assessment II – Third Week of August 2016.
Summative Assessment I – Second Week of September 2016.
Formative Assessment III – Second Week of December 2016.
Formative Assessment IV – First Week of February 2017.
Summative Assessment II – Second Week of March 2017